Metal Roof Restoration
Durable, long term protection for your metal roof also saves energy. Our 9 step metal roof restoration process is specifically tailored to address the issues with heat load, expansion, and of course leakage problems with commercial roofs today:
- Inspection of the roof surface
- Re-tighten or replace worn-out fasteners
- Repair of any substrate deficiencies
- Washing and etching of entire surface to promote coating adhesion
- Priming entire metal surface
- Tape all seams with re-enforced butyl tape or seal with specialty mastic
- All end laps, screw heads, washers, openings and seams sealed with high strength flexible coating
- High reflective white finish coating over entire roof provides a durable, waterproof finish
- Final walk-through inspection
your roof, Restore it!
Bentley and Sons Metal Roof Restoration System is a complete waterproofing system for metal roofs that stops leaks, inhibits rust, and provides and energy-efficient, long-lasting, attractive finish coat which will extend the life of your roof for years.
Existing metal roofs can also be sprayed with polyurethane foam to achieve a higher R value and fully encapsulate the metal from the elements achieving a seamless, monolithic, energy efficient shield for your property.